Still lurking......

Old 04-25-2010, 01:14 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Still lurking......

As I wrote that subject line I had to smile-10 years ago I had NO IDEA what "lurking" even was! Soooo many changes in my life since then.

I'm still here, and still try to stop by and read daily or every other day. Work has been over the top so I don't get much of a chance to catch up, but when at home I find myself always drawn here to see how everyone is doing.

Honestly? I've been better....the fibro (yes it is definitely fibro) was in a recess for several weeks as I walked my way daily through it, then life came calling and I gave up the exercise for other duties and found myself back at square one. Today.......is rough. I can barely type this it hurts that much BUT I am typing it so that is a plus. Some days I see my body as a seperate entity and feel it hates me.....good days and bad days like everyone else.

Still working on my recovery........loving the recovering life-even when I slip and fall.

Met a guy April 1st-lol........yeah April Fool's Day.......we've been seeing one another since. He knows I go to meetings, knows about and supports my recovery and "seems" to be a great guy. The con on the list being he is still legally married-and I have a hard time with that. He has been seperated almost a year and they are working out the details of financing etc-trying to save some of the lawyer fees. To make a long story short-I set a deadline of July 1st. He has no idea, but I needed to do it. If he has not made any progress in the divorce by then-I am gone. Taking care of me is new, and yes if it comes to that I will miss him, but I will no longer accept unacceptable things in my life.....

Work has been over the top and I had a major meltdown there last week but this week have been praying and trying to just turn it all over......it's hard but I am trying.

I just wanted to stop by and say HI and let you all know you are in my thoughts.......hope to get back this way more often
Old 04-25-2010, 07:52 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hello there chick, yeah I remember you

Good for you sticking to your recovery

glad you dropped by to say hi, you're always welcome here.

Mike
Old 04-26-2010, 12:08 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
same planet...different world

Good to see ya!