Struggling...

Old 04-20-2010, 11:36 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Struggling...

I am really battling with my husband addiction and we were at family this weekend and there daughter was having a party and he took two of her friends to his car and offered them cocaine. Does this mean he could possible be dealing a little bit as well or did he just want them to join him?

My son is disraught and wants to know why us as we do not deserve this and I do not know what to tell him.

My husband thinks I will never find out but I have been trying to find his drug but he is hiding it so well so that I can make him aware that I know. Any help here would be appreciated.
Old 04-21-2010, 04:42 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Welcome Trin. We're glad you found this site. May i suggest that you do some reading - especially the stickies at the top that have a wealth of information for you.

From what i read of your post, your problem is not whether your husband is dealing drugs or not but that you have a husband who is introducing young people to drugs. You deserve better than that from a partner, your son deserves a different kind of home life, your family deserves to be able to have a get-together without having their own family members be around drugs.

So that is why I'm glad you found this site. I hope you do read the stickies above and I hope you continue to come back here for the experience, strength, and hope that you and your family deserve!!
Old 04-21-2010, 05:40 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Welcome Trin. Many of us here struggled with "finding proof" and in time we came to discover that when we know we "know".

You don't have to be a codie detective, I turned in my badge years ago because all it ever did was make me crazy.

Instead, I investigated and found a meeting for ME, where I learned to work 12 little steps that literally saved my life.

Take a read around, and you will see that you're not alone here.

Stick around and learn how many of us found sanity again and lives worth living.

Hugs