Notices

friday again

Old 04-16-2010, 12:41 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

friday again

friday again and feeling good we have a couple of baseball games later probably take them for pizza come home lay in my ham nd hope the pool is warmer tomorrow . gonna grill some food. i really see all the time in my life drinking or hungover what a waste
Old 04-16-2010, 12:44 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

TGIF!! Okay you really need to stop mentioning that pool. LOL! I want a pool so bad, but we live in a desert and so water is a precious commodity. It is shocking to imagine how much living there is to do now that we are sober and are attacking life once again. Good for you and enjoy that #x@cD pool. Kidding!!
Old 04-16-2010, 12:50 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Yayyy for Friday!! I also couldn't agree more how drinking is such a waste of time and life. I swear I never walk away from boozing feeling great. I usually feel good at first but then keep drinking so I don't lose that feeling. Then I feel depressed and lonely and miserable. I think everyone is out to get me and I end up accomplishing nothing because I am sitting in the house wasted. When I drink I look at things half empty instead of half full. Hate that feeling which is why I am done again and praying to good Lord to help me with the strength to stick with it. I guess after 3 months I felt so good that I could monitor or control it and nope....it controlled me yet again. No more!!

Have an awesome sober day!!!

Kim
Old 04-16-2010, 01:03 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

thanks ok I wont metion the pool we just opened it and we always get excited they probably wont be able to take it somebody will jump in cold or not . L iving in the desert I couldnt imagine that BUT I NO U WERE JOKING and yes DRINKING and being hung over are a waste of life money ect funny a little time sobber and for me seeing time wasted from my children and all the other things you can do with time your chidren are only young once and life is short
Old 04-16-2010, 01:22 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I grew up with a pool and we lived in a valley between to lakes. I was in the water all the time. It is ironic I ended up in a desert, but life is ironic at times. I can't wait for summer because my son will not be in school and we will be able to do all sorts of fun things. I'm already making plans.
Old 04-16-2010, 01:44 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Administrator

have a great weekend guys
D