Triggers, good stuff, etc

Old 04-12-2010, 10:37 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Triggers, good stuff, etc

I have been paying attention to my triggers because I hate this roller coaster of emotions. I have realized when I am tired, I ache for him and when I am not feeling well physically I want him here. Not sure why as he was pretty absent in the marriage so I have to watch those and keep paying attention to triggers. My therapist says I just miss my person but not him specifically and I agree.
I was sad for a while because he got to move to the area I wanted too and he has the shorter commute etc. Because I wanted certain things in my next house that we were trying to buy together. So I decided to rearrange and make this house what I wanted.
I gave myself the master suite I always wanted. I have a finished basement that was never really used..So my dad and I carried my bedroom downstairs to the basement and I am shocked at how great it looks. I should post a picture. It doesnt really look like the basement but a coat of paint and it will look amazing. Then my old bedroom I made into the huge dining room I always wanted so I can have friends over and entertain. My dad was kind enough to volunteer to buld me a deck outside. My mom will plant some trees to give my yard a warmer and woodsy look and I have my dream home. And then..funny enough..My job is looking at a new location..it will cut my commute down by 15-30 mins. That was was my higher power's gift to me...
So today I am cranky and miss him because I am all bruised up and tired. But I have a lot of good things happening for me..
I wanted to share my good fortune..
Hugs
Lulu
Old 04-12-2010, 10:47 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
today4me

As we all know, it really helps to post and write about it. Talking too! You are getting to understand your emotions better and this is a step forward.
Old 04-12-2010, 11:59 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

lulu,
if you get a chance, please post a picture.
i would love to see your dream bedroom.
once i push this last one out (bwahahahahaha) i can finally do my own room.