kia

Old 04-10-2010, 01:25 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
kia

kia

hi just thought id give u a11 a quick update as not posted for a whi1e we11 as things stand the A hasnt been in touch since monday when he was very argumentative over msn with me picking a fight and to1d him this and shut the converstation off after 1ess than an hour which is quite good for me and hes not spoke since a1though has been on1ine and i no i wi11 get to the no contact just cant yet but the more time passes the more im drifting away from him and its becoming easier as for the other guy we11 sti11 seeing him but for me its prob too soon i dunno but its p1easant spending time with someone who doesnt a1ways want something from me or who is nasty or takes what i say and twists it hes just norma1 guy who drinks very 1itt1e and who thinks the wor1d of me and im thawing out somewhat but think there wi11 a1ways be a bit of me thats 1ocked up.

By the way is it norma1 to want to spend time on my own cos the new guy does seem to be wanting to spend every min with me i mean is this me wanting to be on my own at times cos i am keeping c1ose eye on this cos not changing and a1coho1ic for a c1ingy guy who cant do things on his own xxxx
Old 04-10-2010, 06:02 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

May I suggest you ask this second guy, to give you time and space to recover, from the creep you are still in some ways involved with. Look at where you are, when with the one you have been with in the past....the drinking, anger, abuse, lies etc and cut him off Now.

Get into healing you, strengthening you, learning about loving you....then look at a new man....maybe.

By the way, I see red flags in new guy wanting to spend every min with you, as the last thing you need is a clingy or controlling man.

God bless
Old 04-10-2010, 07:03 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

agree 100% with jadmack
Old 04-11-2010, 11:55 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
kia

thanks guys i have asked him and hes agreed so im just doing my own thing atm been so busy with the gardens of 1ate the A spoke to me 1ast night and was same o1d quacking just me whos changed now i do think i am becoming stronger the more im away from him im just very tired managing two gardens takes it out of u stops me over thinking things as for second guy for now im just gonna stand sti11 with it see how this pans out cos i do 1ike to give pp1 a fair chance and so far hes not put a foot wrong apart wanting to be with me a11 the time but time wi11 te11 if thats gonna become an issue cos i wont be contro11ed again by anyone thanks though eh chance to air my worries xxxx