Surprised by visit (long)

Old 04-08-2010, 05:41 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Surprised by visit (long)

I'm not sure how I'm feeling. What I'm feeling. What I'm thinking. IF I should do or say anything. This whole circumstance is just so whacked out of alignment...

I think my adult daughter, who lives with her BF for two years, with their almost 1 yr old child, and my 1st husband (got all that ??) was benzo'd out of her mind tuesday.

My daughter is 20. Quit High School. Never got GED. Doesn't have a license or car or job. Had my grandson July 4th last year.

The BF 20, high school graduate. Works full time and also deals pot and possibly other stuff (<--speculating other stuff)

My 1st husband. Near 50. Unemployed. Disabled. Health problems. Prescription oxycontin.

All three drink. I took a trip out of state for Easter and when I returned I was dreading going to get my STD test results after late ABF and that pathetic IV using lifestyle. ( whew, escaped all that drama disease free!!!)I took my daughter with me for the couple of hours. She was nodding out! So, I drove her back home, and sat outside having coffee and she was sitting next to me in a chair. Her father (my ex1sthubz) was sitting outside also.
I was repulsed watching her nodding out and jerking her head up continuing her sentence.

I'm beside myself. To make matters worse, on my way to the airport to fly home, she told me on the phone that boyfriend kicked her and father out with baby and she needs to move. This is the BF that has been trying to set a wedding date for over a year now.

codie input/help/assistance/lifeline help needed!!!
Old 04-08-2010, 07:31 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Insulated,

I am so sorry for your having to be a part of daughter's and ex's struggles. Thankfully, it doesn't sound like they are in your vicinity, so they won't be knocking on your door.

I understand how difficult it must have been to witness your daughter's condition though and the worry you must feel about her and your grandchild. Say as many prayers as necessary and put it in God's hands, he can take care of them all.

Sorry, no other words of wisdom at this time but I'm sure many others will be along with their experience.