Think I had everything Bass-Ackwards for a while

Old 04-03-2010, 05:43 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Think I had everything Bass-Ackwards for a while

Hello good members of the fine SR community. Before posting another thread here, I thought it would help if I cleared my head, read through my old posts, and then proceeded. It was eye-opening to see where I was and to recognize where I have come. (FYI.. what I am referencing here has to do with a thread I started in January, that I then felt compelled to create a new thread about where I stated I was feeling hurt/attacked by some SR members).

I do want to apologize, particularly to Anvil-Head, because with fresher eyes I can now see that no one in my thread that created my upset was trying to be anything other than straight with me. So I apologize for accusing anyone of having a "tone" with me, or for being anything really other than trying to get me to see an uncomfortable truth. I will post again later with an update on my current situation. Suffice it to say for the moment, that I am feeling more and more that I am growing and learning, and that part of that process for me has made me realize that what I previously saw as an "attack", I do not see in any way as that anymore, so I do apologize again for anyone I may have unfairly accused of being "unfair" with me.

I'll be back soon with more. Thanks again for being here so unfailingly for people like me who really do need the ES&H offered here.
Old 04-03-2010, 06:48 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

We care about you a lot, ((( MQ ))) Let us know how you're doing when you have time.
Old 04-03-2010, 08:24 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

(((MQ))) It must have felt good to post that. It felt good reading it.

Glad you are discovering positive things and feeling good about your progress. It's great to hear from you. Looking forward to an update.

Alice
Old 04-03-2010, 09:51 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

MQ,

Wow, it takes guts to read the past threads. It is a challenge for me to follow your example and read my own threads... should be eye-opening..thanks for the idea.

Lately I often feel I am a broken record and instead of posting I should read and shut up and try to learn something. I often login as a guest so I can't give my own opinion!

Hope you are well... I have read your posts since you were breaking up with the alcoholic person in your life and I am glad to hear from you.