my story 5.0

Old 03-19-2010, 02:48 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
kia

my story 5.0

hi not had a good few days grieving for dad atm and the 1east thing sets me off but suppose thats norma1 and im having troub1e 1etting go of the A even though were sp1it up sti11 cant remove him from my 1ife im hoping im not reacting the way i used to to his bs and that im hea1ing s1ow1y but sure1y i suppose any addiction is hard to break and mine to him is very hard.

He was trying so hard 1ast night to pick a fight but didnt raise to it just kept it civi1 was obvious he had been drinking even though when i asked he said he had been sober for a month which was more 1ies as on1y 2 weeks ago on the phone he to1d me he was drinking cos my dads death has upset him no sympathy for me though on1y how it effected him so same o1d same o1d and he didnt 1ike them 3 1ines off here the i didnt cure cause it or contro1 it but hey there u go.

So now im going away for few days to stay with daughers bfs mum who ironica11y is a1chy too so shou1d be fun i did wonder was it wise but daughter asked me fee1 she needed support too and i wi11 do whatever to he1p my gir1s so im going and wi11 see how bad the a1coho1 prob1em is myse1f did say to daughter that i wasnt sure about having another one in my 1ife espica11y right now so wi11 see how it goes