Need to rant and rave alittle

Old 03-16-2010, 04:24 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Need to rant and rave alittle

Hi everyone. Just frustrated this morning. I have older posts on here. My AH is on unemployment since last July when he was told to go get help or lose his job. Well he went into pyshc hospital for 10 days and guess what? They haven't offered his job back. Needless to say he still drinks 1 - 2 times a week, but he is gonna be going to jail for 2nd dui probably in may. He has had plenty of time to try to find a new job but his excuse is why should i when i am going to jail. Well all he does every single day is get out of bed and go to the sofa where he falls back to sleep. If he is gonna together with a friend then he will get up. He is so miserable, i don't even talk to him. But if he wakes up happy then i am supposed to be ready to chat. He doesn't help me with anything. God forbid if i try to run the vaccuum while he is watching tv. I walk on eggshells everyday because he is so miserable and if i try to just ignore it and be happy with my kids then right away I am up to something or I found someone else. GROW UP!!
Old 03-16-2010, 04:39 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Go ask the Multivax

<hug>

When my husband came back from rehab, the idiots fired him. However, how it happened was that a MONTH after his return (they moved him to a new department). His new boss, unaware, offered him a promotion. Then somehow AFTER he talked to HR about it, he fired him!! DUH. It was obvious HR told him about rehab. So, we threatened a lwasuit. As it is totally against the law to fire someone for rehab. They didn't have much to stand on as he obviously wasn't a bad worker - 'cause he just got offered a promotion! So, they did give him some "severance" and they continued to provide our insurance for up to 6-months.

All larger companies have a lawyer working at corporate. Just an FYI. :-)
Old 03-16-2010, 05:13 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

They didn't actually fire him yet. They just keep saying they don't have anything right now.