hope with me

Old 03-12-2010, 03:39 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

hope with me

this week ah went to our family dr because he has been having high blood pressure. also this week he had more than a passing interested in corey haims death. i also noticed that for the last few days he seems 'clearer'. he has been having trouble sleeping. tonight he mentioned that even tho his knees are still hurting he hasnt taken a pain pill and he isnt going to take any more. i took a long look at him and guess what i saw??? pupils!!! normal sized ones! i am not sure what brought this on, something our dr said? corey haim? he mentioned seeing his brother after he had taken one of the roxys so maybe seeing him nodding and all zoned out freaked him a bit.... i am way less worried about the why as i am about this sticking. i am still worried because he seems to be guarding his secrets of how much, how often and exactly what he WAS taking but i am feeling very hopeful right now.
Old 03-13-2010, 04:00 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

I join you in hoping that he has turned a corner and will find a better path.

I was sad about Corey Haims, and can only hope that his senseless death will inspire at least one addict to stop, to reach out for help and to do whatever is needed to stop the insanity.

Hugs
Old 03-13-2010, 08:06 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Worry was my constant companion when I was with my EXAH. It made me old and tired, and didn't change one single thing that happened.

What can you do for yourself today to let go of that worry and enjoy your day?
Old 03-13-2010, 12:00 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

They're his secrets to own and it's the same way for me. I know "you're only as sick as your secrets" and when I own them, they're no longer secrets. I don't verbalize all of them, some of them are silent vows to let my actions speak louder than my words.
Old 03-13-2010, 07:52 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
grateful rca

include me in hoping with you. you and yours are in my prayers.