Quick Update

Old 03-07-2010, 08:51 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Quick Update

My exabf emailed me today and lied a lot. He said he was sorry he did not contact me earlier as he had been busy with the army (lie he just got there as he didnt go when he was supposed to). He said he broke his phone and didnt have my phone # (lie he has it memorized and his phone was working on Friday according to his mom as I spoke with her before email). He said he tried to get it off facebook and I had removed him as a friend (true). He asked if I could email him my phone number so he could call me (WHAT??) and that he misses me and has been thinking of me a lot and loves me and hopes I still feel the same.

I did respond saying I am glad he is ok and that I will continue to pray for him. That I went through a lot of pain and as I result I worked on myself hard this past week to be ok with myself and I am.

That I know he has been dishonest and is using and that is not ok with me. That I need to live up to my ideals of being honest which includes being in honest relationships and friendships. And from my experience that the only way to get better is to be completely honest with myself and grow. I told him talking to him would only cause me more harm and that I wished him the best and would continue to pray.

That was it. It felt good. I expect no response and even if I get one, I dont need to respond. I said what I had to in a loving tolerant way and I feel good about that and myself. I have felt this way for a few days and I know my higher power wants better things for me and I am so happy for that. Thanks for this group and my friends I am making real progress on realizing I deserve more
Old 03-08-2010, 04:18 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

That was it. It felt good. I expect no response and even if I get one, I dont need to respond. I said what I had to in a loving tolerant way and I feel good about that and myself. I have felt this way for a few days and I know my higher power wants better things for me and I am so happy for that. Thanks for this group and my friends I am making real progress on realizing I deserve more

Nice! Taking care of you is what's important. You did a great job.