My last post

Old 02-26-2010, 08:28 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

My last post

Hi all. Haven't been on here in awhile but wanted to say goodbye. Things are OK for me and my boys (nothing I can't handle I guess) but so much has happened it would be exhausting to write. C is living with him mom and dad (again) and I hope it works out for all of them. I, on the other hand don't have much contact with anybody since he moved there. It was expected I guess but it hurts a bit. I TRULY hope this is his last time going through this. (I've read some past posts over the last 2 years and the story is the same) I also ask all of you to pray for B to not allow him to manipulate her because he is SO good at it. (Even had me going for a few weeks) I worry about her the most because if he repeats his pattern and hurts her again, I fear this will kill her!! She has so much faith in him and he could be such a good man if he wants it and owns it! So, no response is needed, I just wanted to say goodbye. All is too close to home for all of us to post on here so I will remove myself and let the family have the boards. I will keep my user id so if anyone wants to contact me, please message me privately. Thanks again for all your support the past few months!!

- Kiki
Old 02-26-2010, 09:10 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

((Kiki)) - take care of you and your kids. You, your kids, C, and his family are all in my prayers.

Hugs and prayers!

Amy
Old 02-27-2010, 04:58 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Kiki, I hope you feel free to connect here again soon, but if not or in the meantime maybe live meetings can help you with support. My meetings helped me more than I can say.

Keeping you in our prayers, I hope it gets better for you soon.

Hugs