Aaaahhhhhhgggg!

Old 02-26-2010, 04:19 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Aaaahhhhhhgggg!

Rant coming! I think I am going to scream, again. I just cannot take this anymore! I live with my AH and my kids. Every time I turn around he has tossed something that belongs to me on the floor, or in the closet, or on the floor right by my bed so I can't walk. If he thinks it in his way, he moves it or throws it.
We barely speak anymore and this marriage is over, its just a matter of me finishing school so I can support my kids and me.But this total disrespect of my things if making me nuts.
We have a small farm and the other day he took a fourwheeler ( not ours, I think he was fixing it for someone) out to chase my cows and horses around like some little kid. I had to go tell him to stop. He never said sorry. Of course.I was just about ready to call the sheriff.
Ok , rant over, thanks for listening. G
Old 02-26-2010, 05:14 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

i understand. it's like you are living with a child, but it throws you cuz he's in a big person's body.

when are you going to be finished w/school?
Old 02-26-2010, 07:09 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

You must have the patience of a saint.
I think I'd have strangled him with my bra strap by now.

Roll on end of school for you and end of the big messy baby in your life. Frankly he needs a good slap on his rear.

God bless
Old 02-26-2010, 07:22 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Yup, its no fun to be married to a baby that is like another child. Its tough, I'm sorry, and I've been there.
Old 02-26-2010, 07:43 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
peaceful seabird

I'm sorry you are living in a home of disrespect. Since the marriage is over, is there any way he would agree to seperate?
Old 02-27-2010, 01:25 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Oh you poor thing. It is horrible when it is over but they are still living with you.
My XAP is living in the spare room until he saves enough to move out. He point blank refused to move because he is on the rental lease here , well within his legal right to stay and he is exerting the only controll he has Grrr I hear you! I have only a few more weeks to wait fortunately, when are you going to be free?
Old 02-27-2010, 02:38 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

It will take me about 3-4 more months to finish. I am taking a self paced , on line course. I am going as fast as I can.
thanks for all the understanding. It's so nice to know that I am not alone , and that I am not the only person that has gone through this kind of mess. G