Notices

I am scared

Old 02-21-2010, 02:23 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
MAB

I am scared

and perhaps for a good reason. I have this lump behind my ear that's been bothering me for a while now. The doctor at the school said it's just a pimple without a head, but it seems to be growing. It feels bony and it hurts really badly.. gives me headaches if I touch it too much. I also find I'm dizzy and disoriented a lot lately. I could be making this into something it's not, I just really wish I could go to a doctor right this very second and be sure.
Old 02-21-2010, 02:34 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hi there,
Is it directly behind your ear lobe? Only because I got a small lump there and it came out in response to an infection that I had going on somewhere else in my body, I went to the docs and she gave me anti-biotics which cleared it up, it was just a swollen Lymth ( sp!?!) node, but I would get it checked out anyway at the docs asap so you can put your mind at rest!
P
Old 02-21-2010, 02:37 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Forward we go...side by side-Rest In Peace

You could go to an ER ....as you are in pain and dizzy.
I think driving yourself would be a bad idea so ask
a friend or call a taxi.

Not much else to do at 5:30 a.m. on Sunday

Sorry to know you are worried.....
Old 02-21-2010, 02:40 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
MAB

No it kinda goes from my head over to my ear and feels something like a bone. It hurts like crazy when I touch it though. I'm already on anti-biotics but it's not getting any better. I really don't feel right though. I've felt pretty off all day to be honest. Mostly emotionally confused for no good reason, and dizzy.
Old 02-21-2010, 02:46 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Think Carol right then and you should go to ER and get it checked out, mainly because of the dizzy feeling's that you are experiencing and the acute pain when touching it, its better to be safe and get it checked out, hope that all is ok, let us know how you go!! P
P >S And I know its hard but try not to worry as that could make you feel dizzy too if you are panicking a bit with it.
Old 02-21-2010, 02:56 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
MAB

ughh I don't know. I'm afraid to wait, but I could just be making it out to be worse than it is. Like maybe I only feel sick and dizzy because I'm thinking too much..... but gahhhhhh it hurts. I wanna go to sleeeeep
Old 02-21-2010, 03:01 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Well dont know what time it is where you are but its bed time here, or getting that way, If you are tired sleep on it and then deal with it in the morning, then phone a doc ( if you can where you are ) and get some advice, I know in England you can phone NHS helpline, is there are similar thing where you are? Get a friend to come with you in the morning to see a doc if not so that you can stop worrying! Take care and some sleep xx
Old 02-21-2010, 03:54 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Administrator

You know the best thing to do is to get it checked out MAB.
See a Dr.

please keep us informed.

D