Frustration: Part 2

Old 02-17-2010, 08:25 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Frustration: Part 2

So, my seriously in denial AH, is really such an AH- Instead of checking into a rehab, as was given the ultimatum by his job, he went to a facility that is for stress and high blood pressure, has upset my nieghbors to the extent that they are filing paperwork with the police, and since my 8 month old and I arestaying with my parents on the East coast, moved his ***** enabeling girlfriend (who gave me an STD) into MY house, the house I had before we ever started dating (on the West coast). He is such a nightmare. We go to court again on Monday, I keep thinking baby steps.

I have cut all communication off from him 3 days and running.

I have temp. emergency custody and a restraining order against him. He keeps leaving texts about how he has done everything for me (really? how about NO) and how he wants to communicate with his daughter (oh, the one that you didn't bother to ask about or want to see for 3.5 months until I put the first restraining order against you). The wife and child that you haven't supported since September?

I can't believe this guy, when is enough really enough, why can't he hit his bottom?

I'm trying to concentrate on me and the baby. I am confident that he is going to lose his job and become even more unglued. He is already behaving like he has othing to loose, the nieghbors told me that they saw a gun-I have no idea where he got that from-but now I am really scared.

Am I ever going to get this guy out of my house and out of my life? I am ready to move on.
Old 02-18-2010, 01:42 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Riseup, keep concentrating on yourself and your children, because that really is all you can do at this moment. Your AH seems to be totally off the planet and so out of control that you are safer keeping out of his way, and letting him unravel as he seems to be doing.

Being out of your home, while he moves his tart in there is horrible, but you and your babies being safely out of his insanity and possible danger, is the best for you at this moment.

If he has a gun, and causes any trouble with neighbours etc, then you may be back home, while he could be safely in prison. As he is right now, who knows what he will do?

As you say, little steps...baby steps are the only way to go, especially with him in manic mode. Good luck with your court date, and may I suggest that you let court officers know that you fear him and the possibility of danger to you.

God bless