Wish Me Luck

Old 09-26-2003, 06:05 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Wish Me Luck

today I drop my kids off to my soon to be ex A. I don't think he is bringing his soon to be wife. That will be good. He said he would pick them up at my house but I don't want him to come there. I told him we could meet in town some where public. My divorce should be final next week.

I'm a little worried about seeing him. Talking to him or seeing him usually makes me depressed. I have a great weekend full of fun things planned so I am going to focus on that today. I have lots of friends who love me and are excited this has happened. Even half of his family members are glad this happened. They said it is the best thing for me. I know deep down everyone is right. I have been trying very hard to focus on the bad stuff. I think I can even see his point about not loving me. We had sorta slipped into a phase of just existing together. That is not living that is just surviving.

Just say a prayer for me today that I stay strong and suffer little pain when I see him. Lucky for me he doesn't want anything to do with me so he doesn't try to play mind games. That is a blessing in itself. I need the break from the kids also. So there is some good things.
Old 09-26-2003, 06:16 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

prayers and hugs and support coming your way! i hope you have a really good and peaceful and serene and fun weekend. you deserve it.
Old 09-26-2003, 06:29 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

heartbroke,

Sending lots of hugs and saying prayers for you. I'm also going to say a prayer of graditude for your wonderful friends who are there for you, supporting you. Their friendship and support is a gift.
You really do have it all together. And please know that it's normal to have those painful moments.

Have a fabulous weekend,

Take care,

S