Work

Old 02-12-2010, 03:06 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Work

So its officieal today is my last 1/2 day of work and I took FMLA till March 3, if I need more time it can be extended. I was against this at first, but the more I thought about it the more it made some sense. Take some time to get my head together, help my daughter and get this house cleaned up and throw out some stuff to unclutter it.

Im ok finacially right now to do this, but was still worried on how I was going to make it without wiping out my savings. FMLA is an unpaid leave. Well my HP had this already figured out for me. I was asked to become the property manager in my development. I rent a condo and the landlord owns about 30 and the old manager resigned. Which means my rent has been reduced, I will be paid for scheduling repairs, screening new tenants etc. I have done this in the past at another complex years ago and was a landlord myself. I need to trust my HP more often. Funny how things work out.

I also think I need the time to just try to start somewhat of a new chapter.
Im still having my moments but least I will be having them at home instead of at work. I feel relived some too. This whole taking care of yourself is so new to me that Im a little confused on how to do it. Baby steps for now. Hope all is well with you all
Old 02-12-2010, 05:27 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

This is such a wonderful example of HP looking out for you, Deb.

Take advantage of this time, and take tender care of yourself. It IS a new chapter for you...let it unfold, and try to remain in gratitude as much as you can.

Big hugs
Old 02-12-2010, 06:06 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Such great news, and what a needed blessing.

Keep us updated!

jc