almost 5 years

Old 02-07-2010, 11:32 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
May it be

Location: A new day. Today I just see bright colors, in the small world of my dreams.
almost 5 years

Starting to answer my phone sometimes, interesting call asking to talk to xab. While I am typing this, I am listening to pandora. The song - Under the Lighthouse by Tim Janis (instrumental ) on the album A Quiet Shore is playing. It's soothing & appropriate. I just got off the phone from I guess a bill collector, I don't ask who they are. When they ask for him, I tell them - he is long gone, thank goodness. But now it's not so angry... I told this woman, if he owes you good luck. She was even commiserating with me, since she also went thru this. I do mention that I haven't been on a date for 5 yrs & really not looking. She was talking back "cause of him" It was almost like a therapy session, lol & also take this # off their call list

So it's like I've thought when this all started to unravel. This has changed my life, probably forever. So for anyone just starting out on their own, in time, it may not be what you want, but it gets better. 2
Old 02-07-2010, 11:48 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

thanks for your post. Its not easy and im just trying to hang on.
does it change after a while? any tips how to make it easier?
not looking for anyone new ore anything.
just broke up from my ex-a.
feel emptier than ever.
courage to you!