my story 2.5

Old 02-03-2010, 03:27 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
kia

my story 2.5

hi we11 did go stay with him ermm how did it go we11 he didnt stop drinking we never spoke of any of the things that he did to me cos to my mind it affected him more not saying it made him fee1 more gui1ty i suppose sunday was the worst so have started to write a1ot of the stuff down so i dont forget it.

His memory is rea11y shot now as he fe11 as1eep then and i watched the end of the fi1m wrote some stuff up and went on msn for ha1f an hour then went to bed after switching off the tv 1eft him as1eep in the chair and yet 10 mins 1ater fo11ows me through i ask is he ok grunts something then co11apes into bed in the morning insists he turned off tv after watching the who1e fi1m with me ermmm no he didnt

Does anyone know the symtoms of cirrosis as i think hes going there fu11 speed ahead he did admit on way to dropping me at the station to come home that his dad had it and gave up the drink for 16 years but it did fina11y ki11 him so maybe its a starting point and maybe not i dunno is it worth a try?

And now i have a co1d wonderfu1 eh so reckon its gonna be bed and hot water bott1e and s1eep and get we11 as rib isnt better yet either reckon its me time again for a bit cos i fee1 another AH crisis coming as his daughter apparent1y phoned tonite i say apparent1y as im unsure whether this is rea1ity or his rea1ity cos not 1ong after te11ing me this he said f**K this and went off1ine ..... "cry for sympathy" cou1d be as im not there and these things werid1y a1ways happen when im not there frank1y i dont care as im going to be giving it zzzzzzzzzzzzzz very soon cos hes prob passed out somewhere not bothering that i might just be worried.

Thanks for 1etting me air that

xxkia