Notices

Day 3 - hanging in but tired

Old 01-18-2010, 08:40 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Day 3 - hanging in but tired

I managed to eat a little cereal and berries for dinner last night. Very little, but it was something. And I washed it down with some tea. I fell asleep easily but it was a tossing and turning kind of night so i am pretty tired this morning. However, I am going for a hair cut in 10 minutes. I haven't had one in months, mostly for financial reasons, but I decided to do something for ME... and my husband is home to watch the kids. I also managed to eat some yogurt and have some tea this morning. I wish this nausea and the hot flashes would go away, though It also seems everything I do exhausts me. Even picking up the laundry.
Old 01-18-2010, 08:56 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Sorry about what you are going through. Believe me, I know how horrible it is, which is why I have decided to never have to do it again. And you don't have to either. Each day from here on out should get better. Keep going.
Old 01-18-2010, 08:57 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Resident

The quitting part is the hardest Ms and the first week is the worst for that. It will get a lot easier physically and your strength will return so hang in there.
You are doing great.
Keep it up.
Hope yopu and your hybby like your new hairdo. If he notices. Men sheesh.
Old 01-18-2010, 01:16 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

You are doing great. Taking care of ourselves with the little things makes such a big difference. And you are putting one foot in front of another and doing it. Well done!

How was the trip to the hairdressers?

Warm wishes
Ev