Notices

suboxone detox

Old 01-16-2010, 05:34 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Unhappy suboxone detox

i have been on sub since sept and want to get off. i just can't afford it any more and i have severe scholiosis and am in tear jerking pain. i was on methadone for 2+ years before that i have about 120 8 mg pills left but want to do this in a month or 2 i am already on klonopin and abilify for bipolor disorder does anyone know how i can do this keep in mind that i have no money to see my suboxone dr but can go for regular visits for my bipolor meds please help i've heard horror stories about comming off sub i am now on 8mg a day if that helps

Last edited by stayincleanin20; 01-16-2010 at 05:36 PM. Reason: add new info
Old 01-16-2010, 05:58 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi stayinclean,

I'm sorry but we can't give medical advice here - your sub dr really is the best source of information. I hope you can work something out to go and see them.

Here's some phone hotlines that may be of benefit

The National Drug and Alcohol Treatment Referral Routing Service available at 1-800-662-HELP. This service can provide you with information about treatment programs in your local community and allow you to speak with someone about alcohol or drug problems

Hopeline-dot-com has free 1-800 line that will connect any caller in the US who needs help to a certified crisis center nearest the caller's location. Services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The number is:

1- 800-784-2433
D
Old 01-16-2010, 06:19 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

thanks
Old 01-16-2010, 06:32 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

subutex is now available in generic form. Not sure if your doc would prescribe it or not. Mine would if I lost my insurance, Also look into patient assistant programs for Suboxone