Here I go again.....

Old 01-01-2010, 06:37 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Here I go again.....

Not even sure how long it's been since I've been here. Too long.

I originally wrote a summary of my NYE.. it wasn't good. But after re-reading it, I realized it was all about HIM. This time it needs to be all about ME. So I deleted & started over...

I am over 20 years into this marriage.. and I'm embarrassed to say that it's not something I am ready to walk away from.. trust me I WANT to but I know I'm not ready - close but not quite there yet. The only thing I can do for right now is to get myself into a better place.. I HAVE to start my road to recovery, once again, and STICK to it... I just have too.

Just wanted to post to say I'm back.. not sure how much I'll post, but I promise to read.. I feel ashamed to post my woes and what I allow myself to be put through; I read some of your posts and am in absolute awe at your wisdom.. I have no wisdom to share. Maybe one day.

However, it's One Day at A Time for us too, right?! So my plan for today is to hope to feel better enough (I've got bronchitis) to get to the 8pm Alanon meeting tonight. I started a journal and I'm dusting off my Co-Dependant No More books.
Old 01-01-2010, 09:15 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Sounds like a very good plan, drgnfly30! I hope you do feel better soon. Welcome back -- glad you posted!