New Year Resolutions 2010

Old 12-31-2009, 07:53 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

New Year Resolutions 2010

Do you have any New Year Resolutions to share? I have only one: take care of me and love myself.

After a years of focusing on others' lives and problems, I have lost myself. My AH has been worse than ever, and my controlling and yelling has prompted him to make an appointment for our divorce January 4. I will embrace this as a new start for both of us, if that's how it turns out. Our business has had a tough year with the ecomony and our lack of focus. I feel sad for my friend's 51 yo husband who's dying of cancer. I've lost relatives and friends to cancer this year. I recently divulged my male friend's 5 year affair to his wife (not me) and have been "unfriended" by both. Secrets are like baggage to me. Now I'm lighter both in baggage and friends, but sad about it. Hopefully 2010 will bring more happiness, more prosperity, more healthy decisions, and more friends, for me and for all of you.
Old 12-31-2009, 05:06 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Mine is to take better care of me, make better choices, appreciate more the people who are there for me.
Old 12-31-2009, 05:13 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Kassie, mine is exactly the same as yours.
Old 12-31-2009, 09:12 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Take care of me for once........move home and start my life again......I know 2010 will be a great year I can just feel it
Old 12-31-2009, 09:50 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Happy NEW YEAR! Thank you all for your help and support over the past year!

My new years resolutions: start taking better care of myself, starting up with yoga again, going to AlAnon regularly and working on my emotional issues!
Old 12-31-2009, 09:53 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

I resolve in 2010 to stop thinking I'm not good enough, not pretty enough, not smart enough, and not loved enough.

I am more than enough.
I am actually kinda cute
I am smart...and wise.
I am loved by my beloved pets, my fast growing list of friends, my family, God, and finally after all these years by me.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! to all those living their life in recovery, to those still working their way through and to those just now reaching out.

So Much Love,

Alice