Notices

here i am

Old 12-20-2009, 08:42 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

here i am

hello my peoples!!!!
my name is kenny and i am an addict. i live in barneveld new york about ten min away from utica and its very hard for me to get to meeting because of the ride. tomarrow i am walking 12 mile to get to a meeting at noon, and finding this sight is awsome because now i have a support group closer to me... as close as it can get... at home. i cant wait to start hearing from people and makeing new freinds... cuz i really dont have any right now. my girlfriend is currently at the insight house and really want to show her that i am staying with the program... i love her and by letting her down i would be letting myself down... and i do not want to jeapordize anything i have gain thus far in my sobryety. i want to stay true to myself and the program... i cant do it alone people and that is why im here!!!!! i am alone most of my time and it is hard... im not working... and i dunno... just really bored and being bored has really gotten me introuble in the past.... so please help me... if anyone of you lives in the utica rome area and needs a sobor freind... holla.i dunno.... but yeh...i have 90 days clean and am proud of it. i just really dont know where else to go from here. ok ill wait for someone to reply so uhm be easy people and i love you and thanks for being there.... this sight rocks and im so glad i found it.!!!!!
Old 12-20-2009, 08:58 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Welcome Kenny! Congrats on your 90 days..so glad you found SR. This place is great for support...lots of good peeps here. Hope to see more of you around!
Old 12-20-2009, 09:01 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

Big Welcome!

Congratulations on 90 days clean! That's terrific!
Old 12-20-2009, 10:53 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

Welcome to SR Kenny
Congratulations on yr clean time

D
Old 12-20-2009, 11:26 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Nonexistent Willpower

Dayam!

Originally Posted by brunner626 View Post
tomarrow i am walking 12 mile to get to a meeting at noon,
Well if that aint ACTION I don't know what is! That's what I call SERIOUS about recovery. You must have had some serious using problems like myself.

Grats on 90 days and 10,000 nights bro. Glad to have you here..

Thanks for showing me how it works.