could be better but it isn't any worse.

Old 12-15-2009, 06:24 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

could be better but it isn't any worse.

have been absence for awhile. things are still the same in my cornor of the world. my a.s. ( j) has pulled almost 2 of his 7yrs. it gets out in 2015. sounds like forever. little j ( mygrandson)will turn 18 in january. he has been released to the outside & he is doing all the wrong things again. it is like a carbon copy of the way he was living before. he was let loose from the "center" on sept.29th he has been living in 3 different households since his release. the first he lived with was family. i remind my self there is nothing i can do. they courts have a hearing on him till he is 18 & they had one last week. the word was they have tried to help him these 2 1/2 yrs & he will not accept the help & they have a cell ready for him. i told him what the judge said. he laughted & said is that suppose to scare me? i say nothing to him. i do not waste my breath. he is always polite to me & tells me he loves me.i believe they both do as much as possible. they need to learn to love themselves. i say a prayer for them every morning. it has been 20 yrs. with my son & i will not go thru this with my g-son.
since my fall in april i am just not as strong as i use to be. i give out of breath very easy. i am just blessed to be alive. i pray for you all every day & love each of you.
merry christmas to you all & a happy, healthy new year. hugs & prayers,
Old 12-15-2009, 06:41 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Good to hear from you, again. Sorry your son and grandson have not found recovery yet.
Praying for them is all we can do. Wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year too! I will keep your family in my prayers. (((HUGS)))
Old 12-16-2009, 12:59 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Your son and grandson are in my prayers, Hope, and so are you.

May your Christmas be filled with special blessings of peace and love.

Keep taking care of yourself, God will take care of the rest.

Hugs
Old 12-16-2009, 07:20 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Living in a Pinkful Place

Hate so much that your son and grandson have not found their path to Recovery yet - glad that you are SO loving and healthy that you can still express your love to them and yet just step back and let them live their lives while you continue to live yours.

Your strength, courage and wisdom is inspiring!!!

Merry Christmas and prayers for wonderful blessings in the new year!
Rita