Mini Goal almost made

Old 12-13-2009, 04:15 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Mini Goal almost made

I was over weight most of my life. Im only 5 2". After living with AH for so many years I ballooned up to 215. Hated myself, self loathing at its best. So four years ago I joined Weight Watchers and lost 80 pounds. I had finally lost the weight for myself. AH was of course his usaul supportive self. Im sure you all know what he would say, Just a bunch of quacking.

Move forward to the past year, I put back 40 pounds. Here I was again eating away my pain. So I put myself back on the plan. This morning when I stepped on the scale Im four pounds away from goal. I almost fell over. I need to start reliazing that if I set my mind to something, I can achieve success. I started going to the gym (really to release stress, I call it the dreadmill. lol) Eating on plan. Ahh.. the gym, now there is a trigger, AH would say things like its a waste of money, you will never stick with it. Blah Blah, Well guess what buddy, you cant stop me now! I slowly very very slowly feeling better about myself. In fact, I think to day Im gonna go buy myself something new to wear. Reward myself some! I do know I deserve it, but man is it hard to get thru this thick mind of mine.
Old 12-13-2009, 05:49 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

WizeDeb - MAJOR congratulations to you!!!!!!! That is just so awesome!! By all means, go buy yourself something smokin' hot and just for you!! Enjoy every minute! (((Hugs)))
Old 12-13-2009, 06:08 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thanks so much!
Old 12-13-2009, 07:15 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
peaceful seabird

Awesome!

Thanks for sharing your success! I agree that you should treat yourself to something nice for YOU!
Old 12-13-2009, 01:30 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Congratulations! Definitely get someone great to wear! You deserve it. It's so hard to lose weight. Go you!