Keep doing what you do

Old 12-11-2009, 11:02 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Keep doing what you do

Hello all. I have only posted on this forum one other time since joining but I come here everyday to read. The reason I have not posted but once is because if I read and study enough through all the stickys and threads I end up finding the answer to what I had intended to post about.

My reason for posting today is simply to say "keep doing what you do". Please keep posting and helping and supporting. There are no doubt countless others out there who do not frequently engage in the activity of posting but we are out there none the less soaking up every word you write. We are discovering we are NOT alone and that the dark desperate secrete world we all lived in and thought we faced alone is being faced by countless others. Through your post, your comments, your suggestions, your hugs and your support we (or at least I) am finding peace I have not known in a very long time.

So from all of us who lurk much more than we post, thanks. Please keep doing what you do here at SR!

And if anyone can help me with how to become involved in an online Al Anon Chat meeting that would be much appreciated. Have not figured that section out just yet but think I would like to give the experience a try.
Old 12-11-2009, 11:09 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hi forever...I have attended chat meetings from this al-anon site and have benefited greatly from them.

Online Al-Anon Family Group, Support Group of Family and Friends of Alcoholics. MIP 12 Step Forums also provides onlin Alcoholics Anonymous, Adult Children Anonymous and Abuse Survivors 12 Step Meetings and Chat, Webmaster: John Freifeld
Old 12-11-2009, 11:14 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thanks for the chat meeting link! I will certainly give that a look.
Old 12-11-2009, 12:51 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Forever4you View Post
Hello all. I have only posted on this forum one other time since joining but I come here everyday to read. The reason I have not posted but once is because if I read and study enough through all the stickys and threads I end up finding the answer to what I had intended to post about.

My reason for posting today is simply to say "keep doing what you do". Please keep posting and helping and supporting. There are no doubt countless others out there who do not frequently engage in the activity of posting but we are out there none the less soaking up every word you write. We are discovering we are NOT alone and that the dark desperate secrete world we all lived in and thought we faced alone is being faced by countless others. Through your post, your comments, your suggestions, your hugs and your support we (or at least I) am finding peace I have not known in a very long time.

So from all of us who lurk much more than we post, thanks. Please keep doing what you do here at SR!

And if anyone can help me with how to become involved in an online Al Anon Chat meeting that would be much appreciated. Have not figured that section out just yet but think I would like to give the experience a try.
Thanks. Sometimes lurking in the shadows is good, and sometimes you just have to step out into the light. Just do what you need to do. I wish you all the best.
Old 12-11-2009, 06:08 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
I Love Who I Am

if I read and study enough through all the stickys and threads I end up finding the answer to what I had intended to post about.
Brilliant! I should shut my mouth and read more!