Feeling like I am losing it

Old 11-28-2009, 02:12 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Feeling like I am losing it

i'm going to lose it. They don't care what I say.The only way they know how to show they are is being being critical and judgmental. Of course my mom had taken upon herself to tell the entire family about my situation...even though I said don't. Then my dad and mom both give me a 30 min lecture on not contacting his family, saying that they don't think I can do it blah blah blah. I deleted all of their numbers, blocked everyone from facebook, etc. his dad even said they would stay away from me because they know thats what needs to happen. So...I don't know what else they want me to...then of course my mom brings this all up while we are at lunch and asks me why i am CRYING!? HELLLLLOOO i feel like i just had my whole life rearranged and taken apart and saw none of it coming. I just want them to leave me alone!!! I can't get away from them because they won't go away. I can't even sleep in my own room because my sister and her family are in there and I am staying in my roommates room. I really just want to crawl in a hole...

I posted this on my last thread...but now I just got home from going out for a little and my dad is giving me my 3rd lecture for the day. Apparently my ex told his dad all kinds of BS that isn't true, or is only partially true...and of course now my whole family is believing it...my ex is still messed up, his dad is an alcoholic, the whole family is totally dysfunctional so of course they are going to listen to whatever my ex says even if it isn't true and they are going to blame me for whatever they can because that is exactly what they do every single time my ex goes off the deep end. This isn't fair. I have no one on my side now. Can't anyone see how painful this is for? I feel like my insides are going to fall out, I keep crying hysterically off and on. I can't get a grip.