Notices

Still shaking..

Old 11-21-2009, 11:26 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Ghost in limbo

Still shaking..

I found this place out of pure desperation, after spending yet another night completely smashed and digging around for razors.
At the moment, I'm utterly terrified at the life ive lived and what might happen. Happy to have found this website but afraid of f***ing up yet again.
Old 11-21-2009, 12:45 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Some people would have it that being an alcoholic is like being in a descending lift, which you can get out of at any floor you want, unfortunately it is also said that you have to reach your,'rock bottom'this makes all these ideas a matter of conjecture, so each person is entitled to their own views basedon their own experiences, this is not an exact science.Whilst I heartily support this site, I think it is best you start from the begining, one day at a time and apart from this site and the wonderful service it offers to all who suffer you seek proper help and assistance from those in the medical profession qualified to give it, perhaps that is easier said than done, but much work is free, carried out voluntarily, so good luck and may the God of your understanding go with you. Mike W.