need advise bad

Old 11-17-2009, 12:04 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

need advise bad

I cant let go of this finding OW# on cell phone bill (see my last post "Ive been here awhile" i posted earlier). He denies calling her- I dont think I can let this go- I told him if i am to let him stay here- i have to believe him- but I dont- do I confront him again, tell him no i really DONT believe it-? I told him I have to believe him- . I am not a confrontational person- but i want the truth! I cant live with this hurt.- what should I do?
Old 11-17-2009, 12:19 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I don't think you can make him tell you the truth. What will you do if he continues to tell you what you don't believe? It sounds like you want him to be honest. I want my husband to be honest too, but he just isn't. Sometimes I have badgered him to try to get him to realize that the 'truth' is the only way I'll have it. But he doesn't give me the truth, and I don't believe him. The uncomfortable part is that this puts us in a position where we have to decide what WE are going to do.. what we want is for them to change and tell the truth or to not lie or to not be doing whatever they are doing that hurts us. But if they still do it, and we don't like it and won't have it, then that means the ball is in our court.

I doubt confronting him again is going to get you anywhere.
Old 11-17-2009, 01:25 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I think you are beating a dead horse ellim. The OW's phone number on the cell phone bill can only mean that your husband has been calling her.
I can't think of any other possible explanation for it.

I guess this means that you are forced to make a decision based on what you can not tolerate from your husband, nor being lied to when the facts are staring you in the face. A decision you likely hoped would never have to make.

I'm sorry for you ellim.
Old 11-17-2009, 02:27 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Belgian Sheepdog Adictee

(((((Ellima)))))

Nothing changes if nothing changes.

He is still lying.

He is still drinking.

He is still in contact with other woman.

What has changed? When will you finally have ENOUGH of his BS?

Sweetie you cannot change nor fix him. You can only change and fix yourself.

Are you ready yet?

Love and hugs,
Old 11-17-2009, 02:38 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck then, well, its a duck.. have you heard that one before. Take it in perspective that the evidence is right in front of your face. The telephone complany is non-biased and it would not intentially put the number on the bill. Make sure the dates are correct and if so then the calls were made from his phone during that time. I know you stated that they were less than 1 minute a piece three times.
Old 11-17-2009, 03:17 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

From your posts, this guy is a jerk. I hope you take care of you!!!