Beer Police Update, Dont know if you all remember me.

Old 11-03-2009, 12:26 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Beer Police Update, Dont know if you all remember me.

After 2 years of living with my husband, I finnally called it quits. I asked him to leave, he moved back with his parents. After a 2 weeks of sheer heck of him saying my daughter and I need to leave the house. I have no intentions of ever getting back with him, sober or not. Im finished, spent and just plain ole tired of doing the dance. I want to thank everyone hear for there kind words of wisedom. Dont remember who, but they said something will click when your done. It clicked. Im sure this is still going to be hard road to travel, but Im really ready to start taking care of myself. Thanks!
Old 11-03-2009, 04:54 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I found my decision to be done with my XABF both freeing and overwhelming at the same time, but those with experience hit it right on the head...when you're done you know it and the doubts fall away leaving the grief and revelation that come with acceptance.

Your journey of independence is beginning. My best to you!!

Alice
Old 11-03-2009, 05:00 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I remember you cuz I love your screen name. My XAH used to call me the "fun police."

You're right, when you're done you're done. I remember feeling such relief when it happened. Best wishes in your new life!

L
Old 11-03-2009, 05:49 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I'm almost there. My AH has been almost gone 3 weeks and he was supposed to come by last night and bring my son to dinner. Blew him off. Today, my AH texted him earlier about dinner and asked my son if he was mad at him. my son responded yes and didn't know if he wanted to go. I called my AH and said maybe instead of going out, maybe just get subs and come over here. I was bringing my daughter to the movies so I wouldn't be here. They could talk. My AH then told me he was working late and wasn't sure. Well to make a long story short my AH never called my son to say he wasn't coming over. I'm so mad right now. To hurt me is one thing but to hurt my kids even more in another. My kids are 14.

I am almost to the point where I don't want him to come home if he were to become sober. I'm almost there. Today I'm mentally feeling better but I wish I get there and feel like you guys do.

Hugs to all!!!