Ex AH has gout

Old 10-29-2009, 06:55 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Ex AH has gout

Well the drinking is finally starting to catch up with him. EXAH talks to DS15 every day and tonight he told him that he had to leave work and go to the DR because he could not walk. Dr tells him he has gout but does not know why (ex only goes to Dr when he is sick and of course never tells Dr how much he drinks).

He can't drink while he is on steroids but that is ok because the dr gave him a script for oxycontin...... so now he is just stoned out of his mind on something else.

Now he will not be able to have DS for visitation at all this week. At least the wind will be sucked out of his sails for a while, he already tried starting holiday drama last week (insisting that he is taking DS out of town for thanksgiving and ignoring the court order).
Old 10-29-2009, 07:05 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

ABF used to get that. Turns them into big babies.

it's tempting to go accidentally step on his toe, isn't it?
Old 10-29-2009, 07:17 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Redux View Post
ABF used to get that. Turns them into big babies.

it's tempting to go accidentally step on his toe, isn't it?
I would love to except he would enjoy all the attention. He already called me looking for sympathy, after years of dealing with his injuries and health issues (everything from sprained ankles, to tachycardia and ulcers) caused by drinking I have none!
Old 10-29-2009, 07:18 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

My AH also got gout fairly often. He always said it must be from too much seafood or chicken wings!! Couldn't possibly be the beer! Didn't get the sympathy he wanted from me.