Long shot

Old 10-29-2009, 11:27 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Long shot

I was trying to post this yesterday but it would not go through for some reason:

I am on my way out the door from work to go put an offer in on a very small house in a good neighborhood for me and my kids. It will be an oasis from insanity. I have no idea if I will get it. Also our house has not sold-YET. But some people looked at it today and I am praying they feel the same way about that house that I feel about the one I am going to go try to buy now.

I am at a place where I can finally do what I am doing and absolutely know beyond all doubt that I am doing the right thing.

Wish me luck and send good vibes that our house sells. A little oasis sounds nice right now.------------------

I called and my real estate agent has heard nothing from the agent who showed our house yesterday and then went on to tell me there are 2 other people lined up behind me waiting to put in an offer on the house. They let me put in a 72 hour bump clause and accepted my offer. But if our house does not have an accepted offer by Saturday I lose the house.

----------------------
I am asking for prayers that this works.
Old 10-29-2009, 11:37 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Well that did not take long. Just heard from the agent--the buyer want a brand new house--that is our house. The house I put an offer in on is now gone unless by some miracle someone buys our house by Saturday. My agent want me to lower the price again (it's already been dropped $20,000)--if I do I will have to start looking for houses in neighborhoods that are not safe.
Old 10-29-2009, 05:17 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Prayers for you and that your housing needs are met ASAP, are heading to "The Boss" right now.

I also offer my Sunday mass for all in SR who are in great need, those who have asked for prayer and for all addicts, carers, families and friends who suffer from the hell of any addictions.

God bless
Old 10-29-2009, 06:08 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
peaceful seabird

Let go and let HP have it.

I'm always surprised at the options HP has that I never considered.
Old 10-29-2009, 06:57 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Awakening

Originally Posted by Pelican View Post
Let go and let HP have it.

I'm always surprised at the options HP has that I never considered.
Me to. I've been the recipient of many miracles, that played out in ways I could have never dreamed of. The key for me was to "turn loose of the out come".

It works. I ALWAYS get exactly what I NEED.

I recently applied for pre approval to buy my friends house. Today I got a letter from the "Lending Institution", not a nay or yea, but a copy of my credit scores from the big three. Considering all the effing up I did by allowing a drunk to make all financial decisions, I'm doing WAY better than I thought!

I've turned it over and turned loose of the outcome. This is only my first attempt, if they turn me down.....well, as Gramps used to say, "there's more than one way to skin a cat".

Don't worry W2K, there are lots of options for you, also lots of houses out there.

Good luck!

Thanks and God bless us all,
Coyote
Old 10-29-2009, 07:45 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
I'm growing

I agree with the above. Turn it over to HP.

God has really taken care of me. I can tell you when I went to buy a house (a few months ago) I looked at EVERYTHING on the market in my price range. Nothing seemed right. Then my realtor got a client who had a house that was great, but needed a lot of love, She thought that they would sell it a little cheaper cause they didn't want to have to fix it up for sale. Well we negotiated back and forth and could not come to an agreement. We were about $3,000 apart and neither one of us would budge ( I was already over what I wanted to pay by 3,000). So the deal went dead. And I was at peace with it. My realtor (who is a friend) was worried that I would find a place by when I wanted to be out of the apartment. I told her, don't worry I am really at peace with decision. 2 days later the most perfect house came on the market and I snatched it right up. It has been great! We have been here 2 month
I can honestly say it had nothing to do with me or my realtor to make that happen...it was all God and me turning it over

The right thing will happen to you too!
((((hugs))))
Old 10-29-2009, 07:53 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Wife2Kids View Post
It will be an oasis from insanity.
Love that W2K! Praying for an oasis from insanity in whatever way it is granted to you. And it will be.

Hugs! Tig
Old 10-30-2009, 08:42 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Thanks all. I am trying to just let it go. I just want out of where I am so much because ah walks into the house whenever he wants and wreaks havoc. He's not supposed to but if I called my lawyer every time he did I would be broke. It's sets the kids over the edge and then I bear the brunt of their anger and sadness. Last night older DS raged for 2 hours. This was after we had to leave a store because he was being so disrespectful. He literally was hanging onto my leg as we walked out.

BUT, last night I got a CD I had ordered for older DS because he is tired of "not gettting better fast enough" and when I listened to it I decided that I needed to listen to the words as much as my son did. It is a Brandon Heath song--this is the part that made me step back-

Still wonerin' why I'm here. Still wrestling with my fear
But oh... He's up to something,
And the farther out I go, I've seen enough to know that I'm not here for nothin'
He's up to somethin'

There is hope, for me yet, because God won't forget, all the plans he's made for me
I have to wait and see, he's not finished with me yet, he's not finished with me yet
He's not finished with me yet, He's not finished with me yet"

God teach me to trust you
Teach me to follow you
Teach me about you
God bless us
God lead us