Off topic - please send me good vibes !!

Old 10-19-2009, 02:53 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

Smile Off topic - please send me good vibes !!

I saw an apartment today that is cheaper, has elevator, one room only but its in good shape, well lighted, safe and in a slightly better area. Still close to my job.

I am calling the landlord today please PLEASE send me good vibes so we can reach an agreement and I can move there!!

I am already imagining my great life there, painting, playing the keyboard, listening chill out, etc

May be a little smaller than my current apartment where the cat is happier but it would be temporary because...

I MAY be able to buy my own house!!

Today a coworker told us he just bought one... didn't seem so impossible... so this apartment would be temporary... I need to check my credit scores, etc. But I am getting excited about the idea of owning my place...

Meanwhile I ask God to PLEASE allow me to be in that apartment...to PLEASE make things smooth with my current landlord... oh because the other night my boyfriend's car was vandalized... and we no longer want to be there.

Please send me good vibes so I can move for the 7th time and find some peace and silence. And save 50 dollars. LOL

Other random news>

I am doing much better, worked my a$$ off last week and during the weekend and I feel very satisfied with my job, even got congratulated!

This Thursday my dad will be given a medal and I am SO PROUD OF HIM.. he was really poor and now he lives in a nice house and lives a good life and is being recognized...

I hope I see some friends there I haven't seen in a long time!!

And tomorrow I will see kittens they give out and choose another one!! I can't wait to meet the future Gabanna!!

I can't thank you all enough for kicking my butt... I am again motivated to live my own life (STANDING OVATION) and my romantic relation has improved a lot since I started letting go of the past.

We are both happier and I feel we got very strong foundations.... I feel healthier and you all have made such a great difference sharing your ESH!!

HUGS!
Old 10-19-2009, 02:58 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Talking

Yay! Sending good vibes your way!
Old 10-19-2009, 03:07 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

:praying for you to get what you need now and for owning your own home.

Hanging on to the past, or letting the past hang on to you, really does hold someone back, and stops you from moving ahead.
When I spend my time looking at the "what is", the here and now, I can work forward to the future possibilities, but going over past events just holds me prisoner longer.

I figure if someone has caused me pain already, why revisit that event and let them back in my head to cause me more of the same.

I am so glad your relationship is so much more romantic and enjoyable for you both now that you have put ex relationship hassles where they belong, shut up in the "dead and gone" file.

Seems all things are coming together for you, and I am adding my Amen to that.

God bless
Old 10-19-2009, 04:36 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

We integrate the past and then....

ON TO THE FUTURE.....

yee-haw! LOL
Old 10-19-2009, 04:38 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

:ghug2Thank you wanting!!

Jadmack you are correct. I do not know what I got out of visiting painful events. Or believing painful fantasies. WHAT FOR???? Oh well.

LOL live. I finally realized what I got now and its soooo much better. I feel free from the madness!! and I realized my bf and me haven't drank for months now. It isn't even a topic.

All weekend I worked, the cat played, jumped and ran, bf played online, the apartment was a mess (still is!) and I LOVED just being there... I imagined that if my life keeps this way I don't need anything else to be content and happy. I got my new family and when bf and the cat play its just the best feeling

I just feel so glad I got life and health and I believe again in MY dreams.

:ghug2
Old 10-19-2009, 09:53 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

Well I called the guy and he said "I rented it 3 hours ago"

Why couldn't he say "I rented it" without specifying when? LOL when I wanted to buy my first car I traveled a whole day and when I arrived to the place they said "it was taken 10 minutes ago"

BUT... when I started my pattern of feeling like a poor helpless victim... I remembered everything happens for a reason. I realized perhaps it was too small and my cat would be unhappy. OR maybe something else was going on and it wasn't going to be as nice as it seemed. OR maybe I am able to buy my own home and this is a sign I shouldn't keep wasting money on moves, deposits, etc.

I talked to a friend that may help me see my options for a home $$ !! This will be a secret so IF I am able to move forward in that direction... I can ask my bf to see a place... and ask the lady to show us the house... and ask him if he likes it because we may live there

Of course I would be paying it by myself... I know he will be offended because he thinks we got to share everything ... but no... I am set if I buy a house it wil be MINE and if I don't like anything it won't be big trouble to part. This is the healthiest approach don't you think?
Old 10-19-2009, 10:18 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

(((TC))) - I am having to live at my dad's because of all the financial consequences of my "using days". There have been occasions when I was pretty close to being able to move out and at the last minute, something came up and it just didn't work out. Months down the road, I was SOOOOO grateful that I hadn't moved out, because I would have been in a world of hurt and begging to come right back to where I am.

I still want to find a nice little rental for me and my 3 cats, preferably one that doesn't ask for $500 pet deposit PER CAT!!! I've learned, though, that when things don't go the way I want them to, when I want them to...later on I will find out why I didn't get my wish.

Good things are coming, sweetie, and it just might be a home of your own. Whatever it is, it will be good. Hold onto that faith, be grateful for what you have, and enjoy the happiness you are feeling right now. Oh, and pet the cat for me

Hugs and prayers!

Amy
Old 10-19-2009, 10:24 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

Thanks a lot for your words of reassurance Impurrfect. It makes a difference to hear it from someone else!

And yes I am grateful at least I got a home and no one can kick me out out of the blue! so I am not pressured by time, just my discomfort... but its subsiding as I'm accepting this is what it is... and it will be TEMPORARY...

500 per cat? that's insane!!

I realized my cat is a gray toyger, if I can call her toyger as she is not exactly the color, etc.... aw it sits on her two back legs often, LOL she looks like a squirrel.

OK I ended up talking about cats on this thread too
Old 10-20-2009, 02:28 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

If you read my posts from last December, you will recall I ended up sleeping in the car for almost a month, as I had nowhere I could afford to rent. I saw 2 places I liked and could just afford but missed out on them, but Praise God, I got a pensioner unit and the rent is $126 a WEEK less than I had been paying. My dream came true and so will yours when the time is right.

Still praying for it to happen.

God bless
Old 10-20-2009, 05:19 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

"Gabanna" - what a great name. To me, it's cute, with a lot of personality.

I imagine a little striped kitty with that name. I hope you will post a picture of the real one.

Sending good thoughts on your housing situation...

CLMI
Old 10-20-2009, 11:38 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

Well I checked my credit and I could ask for a house credit in May next year !!!!!! Maybe even earlier.

I just emailed a representative of a complex of houses I am interested in , a coworker told us about them and sent us the link. I asked her for an appointment to see about my financial possibilities!! If she does not answer today I will call her tomorrow.

And I will tell my dad about this to see if he could lend me some money for the first deposit...

I am so happy about it and more comfortable knowing I got more solid plans and the current apartment is temporary!!
Old 10-20-2009, 12:03 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  

You are going thru so many of the same growing pains that I am. I could not imagine my pets and I existing in our one-room roomshare, but we are all comfortable and content. They all behave just as they did when we were in a bigger house. If I'm in the bath, they are all in there milling around. If I'm working, they are all draped around me (on the computer, on my lap, beneath my chair). Having more space doesn't change them wanting to be close at hand. Clearly, like me, you are willing to downsize considerably to be happy. This should open our horizons for affordable homes since we don't exactly need mansions to live in, right?

I had the same thought about my situation in that I think I would rather tough it out where I am and get used to driving to see my horses every day and living with just a few of my things if it means I will have my own home sooner than later and since I won't be spending my hard-earned savings on deposits and moving around, by staying, I could actually get a down payment together.

Here's to both of us going through this process one lesson at a time. We will lean the secrets to our happiness and prosperity through living every day with our eyes and hearts open!!

Much love,
Alice
Old 10-20-2009, 01:17 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  

Here is many good vibes coming your way!!!!