For all my New York friends

Old 10-18-2009, 04:09 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Big Idiot Man Child

For all my New York friends

Bills, Jets, Giants......................OWNED !!

Old 10-20-2009, 05:03 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

good times....too bad the Eagles thoroughly ruined those good times. At least the Phillies aren't letting me down.
Old 10-21-2009, 01:46 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Reach Out and Touch Faith

Originally Posted by meo348241 View Post
good times....too bad the Eagles thoroughly ruined those good times. At least the Phillies aren't letting me down.
You had the Stanley Cup, let those of us who bleed Dodger blue have the NLCS. Said all in fun of course.
Old 10-24-2009, 12:49 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

alera - you're confusing me with a Pittsburgh fan. Please don't do that Its unfortunate that the Phillies have had to play the Dodgers in the NLCS these past to years. My grandfather was a huge Dodgers fan so I'll always have a soft spot for them. One of my great memories as a kid was watching Gibson hit that homerun while sitting on the couch with him. Anyway, let us Philly guys enjoy this success, before last year it was 25 years since the last championship.
Old 10-24-2009, 01:59 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Reach Out and Touch Faith

You guys and gals should enjoy your championship. You really earned that one! I was really impressed with your game playing skills. At least Torre gave you some battle to win the NLCS, although I'd like him to collect his fifth ring before he retires. Losing Wolf and Hudson is going to hurt next year though.

Gosh, that homer by Gibson was unbelievable, wasn't it? I just remember watching it and thinking that it wasn't possible to do things like that with a little piece of wood like a bat. I was also with my grandfather, who was a Cubs fan first and Dodger fan second. He never forgot (or forgave) 8/8/88 -- the first time the lights were turned on for a game at Wrigley. He said it was one of the saddest days in baseball.
Old 10-26-2009, 08:18 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Big Idiot Man Child

Miami = owned

6-0