So much has happened

Old 09-27-2009, 03:06 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

So much has happened

So many good things have happened. Sorry that I have not updated anyone. I moved and when I did a friend of mine come to me and asked me to help them get groceries for him and his child. He was having a tough month. So I spent my cable money on helping him so was without phone, internet and cable for a month. Well worth it. Anyway it is now hooked up so I can give you the update.

First my husbands court date came up and it got post poned to the 1st of October. I talked to the crown prosecuter and he agree to request an extension on the No Contact order. He will ask for the longest extension period.

Also Court for the kids came. Here is the low down. I am no longer on supervised visits. My husband is though. Also starting Thanksgiving weekend I get the kids every 3rd weekend. Then I get them for Christmas holidays. THe full 2 weeks. Then I get them every other weekend after that. THen I get them for Easter week and then the boys stay with me completely after that. When the school year ends then my daughter will be permiantly back home as well. I jumped for joy.

So all is going fantastic. I see the kids every week. This past Saturday I took them to DQ and to two parks. This coming Friday I am hoping to take them to McDonalds and then swimming. I love just being able to pick them up and go.

I just wanted to share this wonderful update with you all and let you all know why I have not been online. Chat soon
Old 09-27-2009, 04:25 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

That's wonderful Nikki, just keep doing the next right thing and all will be well.

Doing the happy dance for you and your kids.

Hugs
Old 09-27-2009, 07:42 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Nikki, that is Wonderful news!!!!!