so it hit the fan today

Old 09-25-2009, 05:10 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

so it hit the fan today

Ok so I got the divorce papers sighned yesterday. Good start to starting over. She said she wanted the divorce too. I said ok, but she had no remorse for anything she did to make this happen. This was one of the hardest things I have ever had to do in my life. Leave the love of your life to let her get on with recovery. I messed up last night though. I got into her email, because I needed validation for myself that I was doing the right thing. The validation came, she is still talking to the guy she met in recovery. She says they are just freinds and the just messed around. This is coming from someone who I cant tell when they are telling the truth anymore, so I assume the opposite of everything she says. So today I called her mom. The reason I called her is because this is where my addict gets her money. The reason I called was to let her know what RAEX had to pay. The reason is because the bank we used is ran by one of my best freinds since I was 10 years old. He contacted her and she did not respond. He is asking me and I will be responsible for these moneys if she does not pay. Again her mom bails her out of everything so I called her to let her know what was in the divorce papers, and what EX has to pay. Then I give her my OPINION on the fact that EX is going to try to run away with this guy and skip out on everything. Just my opinion, but call a spade a spade. So while I am talking to her mom she is beeping in over and over. I tell her mom I need to take it and she says no just talk to me. So after talking to her mom I talk to the ex. SHE IS LIVID.

What are you doing calling my mom. Call me first. WTF is wrong with you. All you are doing is making thing harder on everyone. ect ect. Dont ever call me or email me again. You cant control me and neither can My mom.....

OK

All I wanted was to make sure things get payed. I am not on addict or recover time so I have to deal with things when they come up not when I get around to them.

I also sent her an email I should not have. It was my emotions creeping up. This all went down on my birthday and I said it was for a reason I just didnt know the reason yet.

THE EMIAL.
I know why all of this happened on my birthday. To remind me of the person I was married to. Not an addict, but a person who uses others until they are used up, and moves on to use someone else. I now know how my brother felt.

My brothers first wife left him for one of his freinds. She was not an addict, just a confused person.

with all this being said, I am letting go. I will always love her, but she is in a different town now and she is going to do whatever. I know where I am going in my carreer and my personal life will follow. There is no easy answer to how to heal a broken heart. Time heals all. Stay positive and move forward. Let God sort it out LOL.
Old 09-26-2009, 07:10 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

It is what it is, you did what you did. You've got your paperwork signed, the divorce is proceeding. You've opened the door to a new life now do your best to close it so the past cannot creep back in. You're on the right path to a healthier life. As codies we have mini relapses too. Don't sweat it. You're doing great!
Old 09-26-2009, 12:00 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

thanks. I am a work in progress.

Mind- read
body- Lost 25lb by walking twice a day and eating right
soul- church

these are added to my original. mind-work, body-workout, soul-lord
Old 09-26-2009, 09:44 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

Sounds like you are taking all the right steps to find a better path. I know it is painful to end a relationship, but day by day the pain will ease. Keep focusing on continuing to build the "you" that you want to be and trust in your God to help you through.