He's Baaack!

Old 09-18-2009, 03:50 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

He's Baaack!

Hi,

Well after months of quiet, he is calling my family again. The lies have GROWN. Anyway, they stopped taking his calls again. I was freaked out for a few hours and now am totally okay. I actually feel sorry for him now...can you believe it? Just wanted to let you know how thankful for your support I have been during the last 10 months. And, it does get easier....never believed I would be okay with it. I am now thankful that it is over and glad he left as I did not have the strength.

10 months folks, that is how long it has taken me to finally accept that he is an A and I am glad to be away from him.
Old 09-18-2009, 05:19 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

:rotfxko and he thinks that just like him, you have not changed at all and may be even happy to hear from him :rotfxko

LOL!!
Old 09-18-2009, 06:49 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Big HO, HO, HO and it isn't even Christmas yet..

Are well, does it really surprise anyone here?

Maybe he will trip over his loooong nose, if each lie lengthens his nose.
Now there is a thought to keep in your mind, imagine him as Pinochio.

God bless
Old 09-18-2009, 06:54 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

Besides isn't he MARRIED now?

Imagine you have a husband for a few months and he starts calling his ex's family.. behind your back of course...

You deserve a special and wonderful man, Miss do not settle for less!
Old 09-19-2009, 02:16 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Hi,

Thanks. Yes, TC, he IS married to the woman he left me for...guess that is working out, NOT.

Apparently he has called several times. No one wanted to say anything to me. Then felt I needed to know. I moved back to my old town, actually to the town next to my old town. Been doing my own thing and reconnecting with my friends who are not pals with him. Anyway, I have been very happy the past two weeks for the first time in 10 months. Even been on a few dates with an old friend. New business venture brewing and generally just, well, peaceful. After a few hours of "oh crap it's happening again" it passed and my friends have been great.

I am sure glad I am not with my ex and I am definitely glad I am not the OW he married.