Notices

Relationship Blues

Old 09-15-2009, 08:48 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
KCB.com/justfortoday :-)

Relationship Blues

Guys...I just need to get this out my head....totally sucks when I'm on nightshift as I can be left with my own head!

I started seeing this girl five or so months ago. It ended several times and we got back together and it's over for good now and I really do not want a relationship with her or with anyone at all!! We are on each others bebo/facebook etc and I was reading hers today and I think she's seeing someone else and it made me sick to my stomach. The fact that she may or may not be isn't my business and I know that really but I don't know where to go from here.

I would like to be friends with her, eventually. I've told her now that I just need some space as you can't make the transition from relationship to friendship straight away. Am I being unreasonable? All she says to things is that I'm not the only one that's hurting, that this is hard on her too.

I just need support guys - to know there's someone out there really! I felt sick to my stomach tonight and I hate feeling like that. Life is good apart from that really!

xxxx
Old 09-15-2009, 09:11 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Location: Scottsdale, AZ, one big happy dysfunctional family!
OK I'm gonna post this for the umpteenth dozen time, sorry gang but if you believe in a Higher Power it really is worth reading!

GOD'S PLAN FOR YOUR MATE SELECTION

Everyone longs to give himself or herself completely to someone, to have a deep and committed soul relationship with another, to be loved thoroughly an unconditionally. But God says:

No, not until you are satisfied, fulfilled and content with being loved by Me alone, with giving yourself totally, unreservedly to Me alone.

I love you, My child, and until you discover that only in Me is your satisfaction to be found, you will not be capable of the perfect human relationship that I have planned for you. You will never be united with another until you are united with me; exclusively of anyone or anything else, exclusively of any other desires and longings.

I want you to have the very best. Please allow Me to bring it to you.

Just keep your eyes on Me, expecting the greatest things.
Keep experiencing that satisfaction knowing that I AM.
Keep learning and listening to the things I tell you. You must be patient.

Don't be anxious. Don't worry. Don't look around at the things others have.
Don't look at the things you think you want.
Just keep looking up to Me, or you will miss what I want to give you.

And then, when you are ready, I will surprise you with a love far more wonderful than you could ever dream. You see, until you are ready, and until the one I have for you is ready ( I am working even this minute to have both of you ready at the same time). Until you are both satisfied exclusively with Me and the life I have prepared for you, you won't be able to experience the love that exemplifies your relationship with Me, and this is perfect love.

And, dear one, I want you to have this most wonderful love, I want you to see in the flesh a picture of your relationship with Me, and to enjoy materially and concretely the everlasting union of beauty, perfection and love. I am your God, and you are my child. Believe it and be satisfied.
Old 09-15-2009, 09:16 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
KCB.com/justfortoday :-)

Thankyou so much Astro - that was amazing!
I feel lifted!
Old 09-15-2009, 09:17 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

I really like Astro's take it, Kirstie - and FWIW it's been borne out in my life.

It doesn't take the pain away now tho...and I'm sorry for that.

But life moves on, and exes find new partners and, eventually, we do too - its the way it works....it's no good settling for second best.

And yes - I think it's perfectly reasonable to ask for and expect some space for a while

D