Suddenly single.

Old 08-26-2009, 04:20 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Suddenly single.

So I wrote before about how I was trying to get XABF off my accounts and he was dragging his feet. I had gotten the assistance of my phone carrier and they were going to give him the chance to take the contract for his phone off my hands. This meant I could drop by bill down and get rid of the added line without paying any big fees or paying for it for another year. I told him this and he gave me same "I'll get up there at some point. Not sure when I'll have time." He had a deadline so I had hoped he would just get it done. For once, I just hoped he would come through on a promise.

Well...

He actually did it!!!! He actually took the contract, AND HE EVEN PAID THE BILL!

The phone company noted the bill as paid, reduced my monthly rate to the plan I asked for, and I couldn't be happier.

He sent me a text to proudly announce he had taken care of it. I sent back a sincere thank you and wished him well.

So...

That's the last of it. He's been taken off the accounts and the mail I had of his has long since been returned.

I suddenly feel....really....kinda.....SINGLE!

Before today, I felt like we were just separated. Like I still had a tether to him somehow. Now I feel like I'm actually walking forward and not still looking over my shoulder.

Oh, and I just got a call back on a really cool lease. I won't get to see it for another week, but they're taking the listing down to repaint and spruce it up so they won't be showing it to anyone else in the meantime....ooooh fingers crossed.

Maybe it's time for MY Eharmony profile. Hahaha Yeah, right! I'm happily off the merry-go-round thank you very much. But thinking about it makes me laugh. :rotfxko

Alice
Old 08-26-2009, 08:41 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
May it be

Location: A new day. Today I just see bright colors, in the small world of my dreams.
time for MY Eharmony profile. Hahaha Yeah, right! I'm happily off the merry-go-round thank you very much.

it's 4 years + + + + soon to add another plussey

I quit paying his cell phone bill, among alot of other things, then when I knew he wasn't going to change his name off this address. I did the change of address card & put him General Delivery... Like I don't know or Care, priceless.

"There are some days when I think I'm going to die from an overdose of satisfaction."
~ Salvador Dali
Old 08-26-2009, 08:55 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Oh Alice, how you have made me grin from ear to ear! I am soooo stinking proud of you!

Too bad you aren't closer because we'd be off somewhere doing girly things!
Old 08-26-2009, 09:25 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Yippee! Well done Alice. Enjoy your freedom and peace from now on.
Old 08-27-2009, 09:49 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Thank you all!!

So many folks like you to be inspired by on this forum. I'm just following everybody's lead!

Freedom, I would be down for some girly things for sure!!

I'm saving my pocket money for a new hairdo and hoping to afford a massage to go with it. I want to look good and feel good, too. Oh, yeah!