Legal help UK style

Old 08-12-2009, 05:19 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Legal help UK style- help he wants to be friends!!

I have been very very brave over 7 months since my AH left...he rang from abroad to say he wasnt coming back end of jan - havent seen him since. Hes made various attempts to get in touch, post my initial thing allowing him to get all his stuff etc. i have had no contact since. Hes emailed me about various things, trying to get me involved in his dramas etc, then horrid, then i still care, hes beei in touch with my sister who wont play ball and now i realise he thinks my no contact is me just having a girly five minutes (6 months) and that all will be ok and we can be friends!!! Howeve he told my sister he wants to sort out some practical matters *cant think of one myself - no kids, his stuff all gone, hes signed and had witnessed to say he wants nothing and me likewise re our estates, so i cant imagine what this is, but i realise i have to stop this rubbish and am thinking i need to retain a solicitor and write to him saying anything he wants dealing with please do so via solicitor..i just know i have to stop him emailing with various rubbish, always something different, he never folllows through on an original issue....he really does think im just having a girly five minutes, he doesnt realise i will never speak to him let alone be friends with him[my criteria for friends is much stricker than for the men i choose to marry!!]loyalty, not bad mouthing me to people in the pub, honesty, not trying to go back to their ex partner etc.... can someone advise me. this is the first time for at least two months since ive cried...since his last cold email - why does he think i would want to be his friend...... any advise much appreciated.n Lilly xx
Old 08-12-2009, 06:22 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Belgian Sheepdog Adictee

I think hiring a solicitor is an EXCELLENT idea. Then block his emails and let the Solicitor write him that all further communication be to the solicitor.

That should not only get the point across, but will keep you from being hassled by him.

J M H O

Love and hugs,
Old 08-12-2009, 08:28 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

am thinking i need to retain a solicitor and write to him saying anything he wants dealing with please do so via solicitor.
Wonderful idea, lilly!

It put an end to all of the nonsense with my X as well, and all the confusing rubbish he kept dishing out.

Hope you will
Old 08-12-2009, 08:30 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Being Silent so I can Hear

Sounds like a great idea.