Fun at home!

Old 09-02-2003, 07:01 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
mamasmitty

Angry Fun at home!

Well, heres a fun one. I worked 7a-7p. By the time I come home, he has drank his half a fifth (a nightly thing) and is already gone at the bar! Then he comes home with crap all over the front of his shirt, food in his mustash, and sluring his words. Wants me to snuggle with him, and acts offended when I am stand offish!!!! I'm sure in HIS brain there is something wrong with ME!!!

Old 09-02-2003, 07:24 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Learning to love life...

Hi mamsmitty,

I have seen that side of my AH many many times - it is so hard to see them like this.
Just know that this behavior is the disease... he is still in there somewhere

Take care
Meg
Old 09-02-2003, 07:51 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Girl! I don't know how you handle that one! I am a hygiene fanatic...just another of my little quirks...LOL
The smell of the alcohol alone makes me ill so I can't even imagine the slovenly ways in which this guy indulges.

In this instance, as well as others, you do have my sympathies. You are definitely a lot stronger than I am in the stomach. If my AH came home like that ever in the past and wanted to snuggle, I'd lead him right into the bathroom, strip him down, scrub him from head to toe, hand him a toothbrush and a towel and say, "If you want some of this baby, you better snuggle with the ZEST and Colgate first!"

Of course...now a days, I just go "No thank you." and go sleep on the sofa. Even soap and toothpaste just don't do it for me when he's sloppy drunk.
Old 09-02-2003, 08:42 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Learning to love life...

LST,
:lol
I would NOT be the one strippin him down etc...

ME??

I would put the soap, mouthwash and deoderant in a care package outside the LOCKED front door with a note attached:
"Don't even THINK about snugglin!"

LOL
Take care
Meg
Old 09-02-2003, 08:45 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
mamasmitty

Ha! Ha!

ha! Ha! I'm with ya there!!!!!

Old 09-03-2003, 08:40 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
mamasmitty

morning After

So he calls me this morning and says in baby talk "I was tupid last night! (meaning himself) I shouldn't have dwank dat much" No *?#!*?#!*?#!*?#!! Like I am supposed to think that is cute! Then he procedes to tell me that he usually only has one dring, but that he had two last night! (this is after his half a fifth at home before hand, but I guess when you drink it at home it doesn't count!) He is getting so predictable with his justifications before he goes out, and his little baby talk excuses in the mornings! It's starting to get old real fast!