I had to report him.

Old 07-05-2009, 05:26 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I had to report him.

He will not stop berating me at work so I sat down with the managers and said I wanted the harassment to stop. I can honestly say I have not spoken to him, I do everything I can to stay out of his way and I do not provoke him but this is still happening.

I didn't want to have to do this. I feel like it is going to make everything worse. I don't want him to get fired, I just want him to leave me alone (and for real this time). I'm in a weird situation at work where my schedule can't be changed so hopefully they'll change his.

They are going to sit down with him tonight and I'm sick to my stomach but I'm done trying to control this on my own. I can't. I wish it hadn't come to this.
Old 07-05-2009, 07:43 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Being Silent so I can Hear

Let us know how it went. I find that many times the reality is much nicer than what I imagined it to be while I worried myself sick.
Old 07-05-2009, 07:56 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I'm so sorry you had to do that. How awkward that must have been for you! Please remember, he brought this on himself by not being able to conduct himself in a professional, or at least adult, manner.

I do hope they are able to make other arrangements that leave you clear of him. You're right in that it might raise his hackles at being reported on, but again, he left you no choice.

I'll be crossing my fingers that it all works out well.

Alice
Old 07-06-2009, 03:31 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

Good for you for letting them know as this affects your work and that is what managers care about. It shows good disposition and commitment. Hopefully they can change his schedule. Yet another thing not under your control darling... keep taking care of you!!

:ghug3
Old 07-06-2009, 07:12 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Sorry it has come down to this and is causing you more stress. Really tho, you have taken enough garbage from him and it is time he was put in his place, which is NOT in your face. I hope it is all sorted and you are free of his unpleasant behavior at last.

God bless