AH cousin just called

Old 06-16-2009, 10:07 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

AH cousin just called

Said AH 's OW left a VM on her phone (I dont even know how OW would know who she is) and it said my name and to either tell AH to come home to me or tell him to come in and eat she was tired of the games- this OW is nuts!! I really worry she'll do something crazy. I guess she figured out he been txt me to come home- I worry about her!
Old 06-16-2009, 10:16 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I worry about you. You're not taking any action against this harassment, and the drama continues to escalate and ruin your peace of mind. What are you going to do to protect yourself against these psychotic people and get on with your life? You've gotten some good suggestions here to block their phone numbers and texts...I'd also talk to the police and change the locks if you haven't already. Are you planning to do these things....or do you want to continue to have your life ruined by these nut jobs?

Ellima, it's really your choice, but I hope you choose to say no to it. It may give a short-term thrill but it's going to continue to rip you up inside until you end up very, very sick.
Old 06-16-2009, 10:20 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
cmc

It's up to me to set the boundary about what I will listen to. If you don't want to be involved in the goings on of someone else's drama, it's as simple as saying "I'd rather not hear about that." If the gossip begins- I end the conversation and may not trust that person unless they prove to me that they have my best interest in mind and will respect my feelings and wishes.
Your cousin is being successfully used to get to you, what you decide to do about that is up to you.
Old 06-16-2009, 10:28 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Heathen

I was going to ask this on your other thread, but now there's this.

Why haven't you changed your phone number?
Old 06-16-2009, 10:58 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I have chg'd my number 3 times in the past mnth- the police know about herand her harassment (as you know AH got a warrent out on her two days before the disaster when she was in the house) she is smart and covers her tracks well,calls from private #'s different #'s- she is not dumb!! I worry about her she is obviously a lose cannon- police say she's not really "done" anything there are no restraining orders anymore- only EPO and DVO- she has not done enough I can prove salking- its CRAZY! I think AH is afraid of her- really do-- he probably should be. He hadn't sent a msg since this AM- and I think that one was her- I believe she has taken his phone-nutty person!!
Old 06-16-2009, 11:07 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
cmc

Changing a number won't work if you give it to people who can't be trusted to keep it private. You can set your phone so that anyone you call can't see it.
Old 06-16-2009, 11:16 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Heathen

Well, ok.

It's your choice to continue in this..

We all have that free will.
Old 06-16-2009, 11:34 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

Hi ellima, for what its worth.. I know how you feel.

Some months later, I can honestly tell you no contact is the best option. But unless its painful enough, or you get tired, anything we say won't "click"

I hope your "bottom" comes soon!
Old 06-16-2009, 01:07 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

I have an unlisted phone number for a reason, and I like it that way.
Old 06-17-2009, 04:16 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Put this on your other post.

Since when does a cheater who walks out on you and shacks up with his "lover", get to decide when HE is coming back. What about "sorry", remorse, repentance, or does he not have a clue on what he did meant to you?

NO was good in reply to his pathetic text, and now you can put other things in place to stop all their calls and txts completely. Contact your phone carrier and get them blocked, get a new number, or ask them or police to contact him and tell him to quit all contact or he will be charged with harassment or whatever charges may apply.

Whatever you do, do it for you and your peace and contentment and leave the two nutters to stew in their own juice.

God bless
Old 06-17-2009, 05:05 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  

((((ellima)))).......I know how easy it is to get sucked in, and it takes the focus off of our own pain. I can't remember if you attend Alanon or counseling? It seems to me like you might need some face to face support to get through this. Just a suggestion.