Go Back  SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information > New to Addiction and Recovery? > Newcomers to Recovery
Reload this Page >

Dubs trip- quick recap and checking in- and prayers to all battling this disease

Notices

Dubs trip- quick recap and checking in- and prayers to all battling this disease

Old 06-15-2009, 05:17 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Hey Friends-
well I am still sober, since May 18 (I was really bad before then for those that dont know)...rode my harley and stayed in this lodge in the midwest for 4 days, horseback riding, water skied (ski- sp?), rented a boat and hot tub/pooling. all sober. Man when I was at that pool (it was 90ish degrees outside) - people were cracking beers and drinks everywhere. I was sucking down an ice cold Pelligrino with 1/2 lime chopped up in it (my new favorite drink), drank about 5 of those- and loving every minute of it. Breakfast the next day was always intersting, you could see the the hungover people easily (which before May 18 was me times 1000). Anyway prayers to all who are battling this baffling disease. Much love out to all my friends.
Dub