Off topic: I was blessed twice today.. :)!!

Old 06-13-2009, 02:04 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

Wink Off topic: I was blessed twice today.. :)!!

What a Rollercoaster Weekend, full of feelings coming out of the blue and special moments I could have never imagined.

I was blessed today in two ways.

When I arrived to this city, the woman that hired me had just found out she was pregnant. We became friends. As she is a psychologist she helped me out several times when I was a total mess. Sometimes I did not want to see her as I knew she was already 7, 8 months and I did not want the baby to feel my sadness and bad vibes.

Today I met this baby. When he saw me he started smiling and giggling in such a way that brought instant tears to my eyes and still do while I write this!! He was like "we made it!!" and I felt a sooooooooo special connection with him.. I held him and talked to him and thanked him for being here... I welcomed him and needless to say I am speechless and so moved, I cannot wait to see him again. His little hand caught my finger with a grip that Federer would envy, LOL. And her mom, my friend, is such a wonderful person, I am blessed to count her as a friend.

Then current guy arrived to pick me up. He met my friend, her hubby and the baby, we joked a little, he carried the baby for a while (aww they looked so cute ) and when I arrived to his car he hugged me, gave me 2 red flowers and 1 yellow flower (NO ONE had ever given me any flower!!) and 2 cookies... which were really tasty!! we spent a really nice evening. When I see him I feel like a kid again, eating cookies, drinking milk and playing with my teddy bears LOL... tomorrow its pizza and a movie...

HP sends his angels, its just a matter of opening your eyes and being willing to receive their presents... I have been grumpy and nostalgic a few days now but after this... how can I not feel loved by HP?? All my destructive obsessive thoughts about the past look so silly this moment... I will fight hard to keep this feeling with me.

Thanks for letting me share and I hope you all have a good weekend especially MissFixIt.

Last edited by TakingCharge999; 06-13-2009 at 02:21 AM.
Old 06-13-2009, 03:03 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

glad to hear that you're feeling more yourself and able to enjoy simple things again.

thanks for sharing,
n