Job Scored!!!

Old 06-08-2009, 11:13 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
A Brand New Life

Job Scored!!!

I went to my interview today and got the job...within an hour she showed me my classroom and I will be teaching the same science that enables me to use all the samples I collected while camping, photos etc. I am so psyched...My a-ex is apparently moving out ab/c he was still coming home to his moms' house with weird necklaces 2 days in a row, and looks high sometimes, having weird talks on the phone and hiding it when she walks in... so she gave him the week. She called my mom and they talked I guess...when I came in she was saying that I was too busy to take the call and we left it at that. There is nothing I can say to change anyone, so I just didn't worry about the news. I will just keep focusing on my future and my lessons and daughter and try to save soon to get a place. I also am starting to get ahead in my bills so that feels sooo nice. I wish every day for an opportunity to smile, be happy and just enjoy what today brings and have been more at peace not dwelling on the past. Sometimes I get bummed thinking that I am not in my own place yet, but I know that day will come. Lots of hugs to you and thanks again for being there for me. This board has saved my butt more times than I can count on doing the wrong thing or taking the easy road...so thanks, for teaching me that every day is an opportunity, Luv you guys!!
Old 06-08-2009, 05:23 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

LOL I was so excited for you I hit thanks instead of reply.

CONGRATS!!!!
Old 06-08-2009, 05:33 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I don't generally post here but saw the title and as a recruiter had to take a peek, great news and congrats xxxxxxx
Old 06-09-2009, 01:37 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

thanks, for teaching me that every day is an opportunity,
And thank YOU for the reminder. Sometimes I can get lost in the happenings of the day, and forget that life itself is a gift and that each day brings me an opportunity to grow.

Hugs