Notices

hello

Old 06-04-2009, 07:06 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

hello

Hi everyone, Im not sure whether to make my own thread or reply in the others lol, the thread by 80sOnthemind is similar, but Ive never shot up, needles have always bugged me out.

Anyway I was in a car wreck a little over a year ago, was messed up pretty bad. Had to have all my teeth replaced, boths arms broken and sprained leg. For all you seat belt fanatics, this was a case of using a seat belt also. So when I went home after bout a week or so, they started prescribing me heavy painkillers and antibiotics, like Oxys were the start while the teeth surgerys were goin on..then to percocets for almost a year. The Dr is an idiot I know, all I had to do was ask, but Im not going any further than that with him. So a month ago he knocked me back to vicoden (sp?)..well as some other dude said in 80s thread, those were like breathmints lol...So, for 4 days now nothing, not even a friggin cigarette, and honestly I wanna rip someones hair out and shove it up their arse, but that aint good they'll be posting on here soon if i did that.
I havent slept really in those 4 days, except last night, I slept 14 hours missed work, had 15 voicemails of where tf are you? But all day, weird here, its hard to even explain, I get these dizzy flashes, they are overcoming, like for 3 seconds Im out, literally. Lights flash the whole nine..I tried explaining it to a friend and he just said I was always weird. I also have been sweating like a gangster jumpin a fence, that sucks cuz sweat doesnt smell good.
Almost NOONE knew of my addictions, they all thought I got off it like 3 months after the accident. And still dont..honestly tho, I dont know what is worse the cig withdrawal or the pill withdrawal..really I dont wanna do it anymore..I dont know much about these cravings, and side effects of withdrawal, but I have noticed it occupies alot of time in my mind, and that, is hard enough to deal with.
Ok thanks, just venting!
Old 06-04-2009, 07:52 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Forward we go...side by side-Rest In Peace

Welcome to SR.....
Glad you are here with us
Old 06-04-2009, 08:40 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Disposable Hero

Welcome to the community!!
Old 06-05-2009, 03:56 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Follow Directions!

Welcome to SR Melvin, I am an alcoholic so I really have no experience to share with you, just know that you are not alone, check out the "Substance Abuse forum" here, you will find a great deal of experience in kicking what you are dealing with now.