My way

Old 05-22-2009, 11:42 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

My way

First of all thanks to all of your help yesterday, I really appreciated all your answers. :ghug

Well after a very bad, and I mean very bad morning, things came into my mind and feelings which I haven`t had for a long time and I thought I share them with you. (cause I had a great afternoon after that)

1. Nothing is worth being unhappy, nothing.
2. For myself, as I have a little babygirl, I am so greatful that God or who ever looks over us, blessed me with such a wonderful thing, getting the chance to look after and raise my child, which I won`t take for granted.
3. Never ever take anything for granted and don`t complain cause it can always get worse even if you think it can`t.
4. Live as it is your last day cause you really don`t know what happens tomorrow.
5. Trust yourself and believe in yourself.
6. Nobody can make you happy except yourself.

So I could tell you much more things, but I think that`s the main. I know for myself that my will is stronger than anything else and also I know that I will never give up believing, everything is possible in this world.
I won`t waste not even a day longer being unhappy, it`s my life and I make the rules for my life. For my man, I know you can do it and whenever you are ready you are more than welcome to join me.

Thanks to all of you you are great people here.

xxx

PS: I don`t know if its working but "The Secret" by Rhonda Byrne is a great help.
Old 05-22-2009, 06:41 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

5. Trust yourself and believe in yourself.
These are the words that jumped out at me. If we believe in ourselves, nothing impossible.

Great post, thank you.

Hugs
Old 05-22-2009, 07:51 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

6. Nobody can make you happy except yourself.
This made me think of the quote from Abraham Lincoln that we read in the "Just For Today" at my Naranon meeting. "Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be."

I try to remember that when I find myself in a funk. I give myself permission to feel the funk but then make up my mind that time is up, and I'm going to make up my mind to be happy.

So glad you have found your way through to a better place today!
Old 05-22-2009, 07:54 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Great post!

You know, its quite a talent to be able to pull yourself out of a bad day

Good for you!