what else is left

Old 05-22-2009, 09:49 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
May it be

Location: A new day. Today I just see bright colors, in the small world of my dreams.
what else is left

I can't believe, but think this should be the last contact. What else is left. After 4 yrs, since he moved on to another woman (she didn't keep him long, though). Here he is calling me again. That you can't get rid of them, pheww is an understatement.

He worked on a cruise liner & lost his photo books of that... guess what goes around, comes around. He thought they might be here. He left a msg on my phone. I did call back, not to sympathize, cause I'm sure that is part of his selling himself persona. But to let him know, they aren't here, He answered his phone, with the happy, how are you doing??? I said I don't have them & they aren't here & hung up. I know, I probably should change my number, but for something like this, maybe he would show at my door. I don't want that, & don't want to move, yet.

“Solitude is painful when one is young, but delightful when one is more mature.” ~ Albert Einstein

“The main thing in one's own private world is to try to laugh as much as you cry.” ~ Maya Angelou

“ If you are lonely when you’re alone, you are in bad company. ” ~ Jean-Paul Sartre
Old 05-22-2009, 09:54 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Being Silent so I can Hear

Fishing for his enabler back? As long as you know that's what he's doing, you can safeguard yourself against it.
Old 05-22-2009, 10:28 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

They all act the same way, you would think at least one of them would be more original.
((chrisea))